1. Remove detector from the case, be sure
latch is turned crosswise.
2. To set voltage, remove protective cap in center
voltage label. Use the screwdriver provided to turn
switch to desired voltage. Replace protective cap.
3. Remove yellow battery box with battery in it.
the rear battery catch of the detector under the lip of
the battery box. Be sure it is lined up properly. Press
together and turn latch.
4. Remove H.V. probe from the case, insert in the
of the detector. To remove, push in on release bar.
5. Insert plastic fitting on ground trail into
end of handle.
Push in and rotate clockwise until it locks in place.
Unroll balance of cable.
NOTE: TO REMOVE ELECTRODE FROM PIPE, LOCATE NOTCH IN ELECTRODE
CONNECTOR, PUSH ENDS TOGETHER AND SLIDE OPPOSITE SIDE TOWARDS NOTCH.
Return to Tech Corner
Return to D. E. Stearns Home Page